JULY MAIN MEETING
ROUND TABLES WITH different topic at each table. Move from table to table to ask Q&A with each expert. No first speaker this month so we have plenty of time to talk to each expert.
1 - John Cross, Attorney - Legal Issues
2 - Sherry Borschoff, CPA - QuickBooks and Tax planning
3 - Greg Peterson - Rehabbing
4 - Bob Meister - Creative Financing & Lease Options
5 - Dave Morton - Property Management
6 - Brenda Flatter - Title Insurance & Why You Need It
7 - Will Hull & Ben Grise - Wholesaling
8 - John Spafford - Tenant Screening
9 - Barb Getty - Making Money with Low End Rentals
10- Marilyn Cotterman - Using Self Directed IRA and Notes in the Mobile Home Resale Biz
11-Beth Linson - Mortgages and Finance
12- Vickie Perry - Answering questions about CIREIA and how it can help your investing business
BREAK OUT SESSION FROM 6:00-6:15 IN THE MAIN BALLROOM
Greg Peterson, PETERSON PROJECTS LLC, will talk about how to select a general contractor and highlight his services.
YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN US
MAIN MEETING is open to the public. First Thursday of each month. FREE to members. $20 to non-members.
Meeting location: Broadmoor Country Club at 2155 Kessler Blvd West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46228. Just off of Michigan Rd & west on Kessler Blvd 1/2 mile.
DOORS OPEN AT 5:30 to network with fellow investors and Vendor Members.
6:00-6:15 Break Out Session in Ball Room MAIN MEETING starts at 6:45.
Please pre-register at www.cireia.org.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR VENDORS AT THE JUNE MAIN MEETING for donating gift cards for our door prizes.
Brad Hancock, Hancock Insurance
John Lee, Cabinet and Stone Expo
Welcome to CIREIA
CIREIA has been the largest non-profit real estate investors group in Central Indiana for more than two decades. Our goal is to provide quality education and networking for real estate investors and to promote high ethics and integrity within the profession and throughout the community.
WHAT IS CIREIA? Education, Networking and Professionalism
CIREIA exists to provide quality education and networking for real estate investors and to promote ethics and integrity within the profession and throughout the community.
CIREIA members acknowledge that our association is an organization of people whose purpose is to promote our collective real estate investing success through education, network and community service. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all CIREIA members will be held to the highest standard of professionalism and integrity.
- Monthly Main Meeting - Local or national real estate experts discuss important topics at CIREIA’s monthly meeting. This meeting is open to the public and we welcome all.
- Held at the Broadmoor Country Club at 2155 Kessler Blvd West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46228.
- Sub-Groups - Focus groups are available throughout the month and are open to Members Only. Each focuses on a specific part of our industry such as financing or property management.
- Membership in CIREIA allows members to earn credit hours toward your Professional Housing Provider (PHP) certification, a nationally recognized certification authored by the National Real Estate Investors' Association.
- Throughout the year we offer additional seminars, workshops and educational courses. Some included in standard membership or at discounted rates.
- Networking –
- Before each Main Meeting, we have a Vendor Member trade show where you can meet our vendors and ask questions. Networking starts at 6 p.m. and runs until 7.
- This is also an excellent opportunity to meet and learn from other real estate investors, agents, brokers, attorneys, landlords and other professionals actively engaged in real estate.
- Legal Updates –
- CIREIA’s Legal Affairs Chair routinely updates CIREIA members about important changes and developments in local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the real estate investment industry.
- Weekly Emails –
- Each week we send an email alerting you to upcoming events and happenings. We also include valuable information and ideas for investors.
- Access Investor Properties –
- Member-owned properties are presented during the Buy/Sell/Trade session of monthly meetings. All CIREIA meeting attendees have the opportunity to present their properties that are for sale or properties they are interested in buying. Also, as a member, you get a free personal website where, when you post your properties on it, they also get posted on the CIREIA website and they can be viewed by anyone. In addition, an email with all of the recent properties that are posted on the CIREIA website is sent out whenever a new property is posted.
- In addition to local membership benefits we are proud to belong to National Real Estate Investors Association.
- For information about member benefits through National REIA click on MEMBERSHIP INFO then Member Benefits. Or visit www.nationalreia.com.
Copyright (c) 2008 CIREIA. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site allows CIREIA notification to all members and guests attending any of the activities provided by this association, that the member and or guest hereby agrees to allow his or her image to be used by CIREIA for promotional, marketing and educational purposes. Members and guests also recognize that CIREIA is not offering legal advice or recommendations of companies or products; but is an educational non-profit organization offering parties interested in real estate investing an avenue to network and gain knowledge.